Thursday, 14 February 2013

A (Not So Special) Valentine's Day Cake....

Hello everyone,

So today I made a cake, it is not a special one, but it's delicious.
It is a Cinnamon cake:

Recipe:
4 eggs
250 g butter
220 g sugar
250 g flour
120 g ground nuts
3 tsp backing powder
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp vanilla sugar
a pinch of salt
125 ml milk

normally I would mix raisins and small pieces of chocolate into the dough, but during the period of fasting I don't eat chocolate, so this time I only took raisins.

bake it in the oven for about 50 minutes (160° Celsius)


wait until it has cooled down and then... enjoy!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: