Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Spring Tag...

Hello everyone,

So today I made a spring tag! Although the weather is not really nice at the moment, I'm already in the mood for spring.

1.) What is your favourite thing about spring?
I love it when the snow is finally gone and the first flowers are out, when I don't have to wear my thick and warm winter jacket anymore.

2.) Your favourite fashion item for spring?
I like wearing light cardigans and skirts (yey, finally I'm not freezing anymore when I wear them out in the evening!)

3.) Your favourite accessory for spring?
My sunglasses! As soon as the sun is out I'm wearing them!

4.) Your favourite spring flower?



Primroses, Peonies and Lilac

5.) Your favourite Easter treat?
A yeast plaited bun (made by my mum) with butter and honey

6.) What's your favourite activity you do in spring?
Sitting on a balcony or in the park and enjoy

7.) Favourite face product?
A tinted moisturiser with SPF

8.) Favourite lip product?
Labello - Honey and Milk
Kron Lipstick - 15 Cabaret



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: