Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Another Healthy Snack...

Hello everyone,

So this is another snack I made quite often these past weeks. Its a curd-yogurt-creme with fruits.


You need:
- 1 package of curd
- 1 small cup of yogurt
- 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar

Mix it all together to a nice smooth creme.
Then I mixed some frozen raspberries into the creme and put it into the fridge for some hours .

Then you need some fruits of your choice. I took half a banana and a kiwi, chopped them into small pieces and put them into a bowl and mixed it with some scoops of my creme.
Voila, Enjoy!

I only took as much creme out as I wanted to eat and put the rest back into the fridge.

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: