Monday, 9 September 2013

Baked Potatos


I mentioned in another blogpost that there a lots of veggies growing in our garden right now, like potatoes, carrots etc. The other day when I was too lazy to go grocery shopping, I had to cook with the things we had in our fridge and freezer. 
So I made those yummy backed potato (and carrot) stripes in the oven, seasoned them with salt, pepper, paprika powder and some herbs from the garden. Then I made the most amazing sauce ever, a mixture of mustard, honey, red curry paste, soy sauce and lemon juice. 

I ate them as I side dish, my main meal were 2 pieces of fish and a backed cheese. That's all i found in the freezer!

Honey-Mustard- Sauce:

  • 2 tbsp of honey
  • 1 tbsp of mustard
  • 1/2 tsp of red curry paste (or more, depending on how hot you want it to be)
  • 1 tsp of soy sauce
  • 1 tsp of lemon juice
So just dip in your veggies and enjoy! 
I hope you all are having a great day.

(: Anna

2 comments:

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: