Sunday, 13 October 2013

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was the perfect mixture of stress and chillin'.
On Saturday I had to work, the weather was bad so I didn't mind being inside the whole time. When I came home my roommates cooked salmon and veggies with the usual honey-mustard sauce for us, delicious!


In the evening we went over to our friends place for some glasses of wine and then we went out.
So Sunday we slept in until 11 am. After a late breakfast we made some housework (cleaning, laundry, etc.). A little bit later my brother cooked us amazing Lasagne. (I'm eating another piece of it right know, nom nom!)
After watching TV, eating "Apfelstrudel" and drinking coffee we decided to go into the city for a little walk.
The weather was absolutely amazing, sunny and not too cold at all. (The pics are not the best, made them with my phone.)




(: Anna

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and food (ymmo)!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun!
    The food looks yummy.
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: