Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Pinkbox #3: November

So I decided, after the disappointing last box, to give the Pinkbox it another chance! I wanted to see if it gets better ... and it did. I really like the new box, all things I would (and will) use.

Although I like the November Box, I will only order I more. I hope there is an amazing December Box (with some Christmas Specials)!!



Eat Smarter: Magazine: I never heard of it before, but I really enjoy it. There are a lot of delicious looking recipes and facts about food.
L'Oreal Studio Silk and Gloss Volume Mousse: I'm excited to try it, my hair definitely needs some volume. 
Schaebens Clearing Face mask: Always practical and I just ran out of masks.
Bebe More: Cleansing Mousse: I heared of this new line before and I'm happy that it was in the box.
P.Jentschura: Bath salt: Although I never use the bathtub in our apartment I will take a bath at home at my parents house and try the salt.
Trind: Moisturising Nail Balm: I actually never thought about buying a special balm for my nails, I always use normal hand cream. We will see how it works.

(: Anna

2 comments:

  1. Den Inhalt finde ich gar nicht mal so übel <3

    Allerliebste Grüße,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich auch nicht! Hab jetzt schon einiges probiert und bin echt begeistert!
      (: Anna

      Delete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: