Thursday, 19 December 2013

Pinkbox #4 Dezember

 This week I got another Pinkbox, the last one for me. I hoped there would be a super amazing Christmas special, but there's not.
All in all the box is nice.

The magazine is "weekend", not really something I would buy but it's nice to try out a new magazine.
Then I got some Weleda samples, always nice.
Another special is this pink makeup bag. It is nice and I needed another one so I like it.
Now onto the other things I got.

Weleda Pomegranate Lotion: Weleda is an awesome brand, I've tried it out before and I'm looking forward for this product.
Olaz Essentials Eye Makeup Remover: Haven't heard of it before and we will see how it works.
Wella Systems Professional - Shine Define Mask: I love hair masks, but I never really take the time to use them. I hope that I will find some time in the holidays.
Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara: This think is huuuge, crazy. New mascaras are always amazing and I haven't tried a 2-Step one yet.
Pink Hair chalk: Yey, finally I can try out a hair chalk. I hope it works on my hair, but as for the fact it is lighter on the ands it has to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: