Sunday, 15 December 2013

Weekly Recap

Sooo I'm back from France ... it was awesome!
Before I show you some pictures of the trip i will make another week- recap, so some of my recent phone photos.
I just saw (again) that the quality is really really bad, but better than nothing!


 We went to the theatre last weekend and it was really good, although I prefer Musicals, because I think they are a bit more entertaining. 

One of the few nice days we had last weeks and I had to go to work. I took this picture when I was waiting for the bus. That was the first and last time I didn't take the bike to go to work. Taking the bike is just way easier and faster.
 On my flight to Lyon, nice view over the clouds and alps.

 Of course, Crème Brulée in France, delicious.

 Beautiful but a bit cheesy church in Lyon.

 Hot chocolate with whipped cream at the Christmas Market, yum yum. We definitely had amazing food in France.
(: Anna


2 comments:

  1. Yummie, the food looks divine :)))

    PS. Im looking for mulual followers, are you in??
    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: