Sunday, 5 October 2014

To A new Beginning...


Summer is officially over, a new season (and semester at Uni) has started. I haven't been present on the blog for the last 3 months. I've already said in my last blogpost, that I don't feel very inspired to write, or I just didn't know what to write about. I can't say that my inspiration is fully back, but my motivation for writing definitely is!!


I think the content of my blog will change a bit, but I'm not sure in which direction I wanna go... we will see. There are so many things in my head I wanna tell you and talk to you about, I just don't know yet, how I should "present" them to you.
My next post will be a little recap of what had happened in those last months (It will be up later next week!).

So, onto a new beginning with A Dash Of Anna... may the future bring a lot of inspiration for me and all of you!


(: Anna

pictures are all from Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. i love this post- such lovely quotes! lovely blog too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!
    Happy weekend
    xx
    www.incaseofneedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy love!! I know sometimes it gets really hard to find motivation to do something you really want to do and when you are not clear about your direction. I am glad you found some and will be blogging more now. I LOVEEEE your blog and the pictures you post!! I can't wait to read more from you!! :) xx

    PS. a little motivation from my side - write about your favorite books, movies and life experiences. Lots more updates from your life along with pictures will be great too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: