Tuesday, 6 January 2015

May The Adventures Continue!

 (pic via Pinterest)


Hello everyone and happy 2015!

2014 ended, just like all the other years, with my birthday on New Years Eve. We had a nice dinnerparty with friends and had an amazing night!
We were 6 people, 2 cooked the starter, 2 made the main dish and 2 made dessert and midnight snack! After those 4 courses we were full and happy, ready for the new year!

 Our amazing starter: mixed green salad with roasted veggies, goat-cheese wrapped in bacon and a honey mustard dressing, yum!

 Main dish: pulled pork, sweet potato fries, BBQ sauce and coleslaw!

The next day I had to go back to the city, that was my view from the train, beautyful home!

(: Anna





2 comments:

  1. Aahhh i love your postss!! <3 <3 <3

    PS. in case you get confused.. i am Fatima from famtaq.com i really need to update my info on bloggers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy belated birthday, dear Anna!! I hope you are having an amazing year!! :) The food looks so good and the last picture is breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: